Re: Orca Speech Dispatcher backend for

Hi Tomas:

It was great to meet you at GUADEC and I enjoyed having conversations
with you and our friends from Baum regarding ways to improve the speech
support in Orca.  I'm also very encouraged by the speed at which you
built a prototype speech system for speech dispatcher to add to Orca's
list of speech systems (i.e., gnome-speech and emacspeak).

The best thing for you to do right now is to use the GNOME CVS
repository via anonymous access and then submit patches.  To create a
patch, cd to the directory containing the orca directory you checked out
from GNOME CVS and do a "cvs diff -p -u orca".  You can then submit the
output as an attachment to a bug/rfe for the "orca" component on
http://bugzilla.gnome.org.  I can then take a look at it, apply it, and
check it in.

I'll do my best to be extremely responsive on applying patches you
submit - I'm very interested in trying to make this work.

Thanks again!

Will