Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: Orca orca issue update

Hi all

Cody, quit from Gnopernicus, then
killall festival-synthesis-driver
then in a gnome-terminal (press alt + f2 into the desktop and type gnome-terminal + enter), when you are in the terminal type orca -t
Then the text based configuration should ask you a couple of question to configure Orca.
When it finishes then Orca is launched and it should work.
If that doesn't work, try removing the ~/.orca directory (rm -fr ~/.orca) and then repeat the configuration.

Good luck and regards

Javier.