Re: Orca help with debugging utilities

Now when I run orca, I get a constant stream of the following which
ultimately grinds my system to a halt if I don't stop it:

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:text-caret-moved vvvvv
^^^^^ PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:text-caret-moved ^^^^^

D'Oh!  I added some code to add the "PROCESS OBJECT EVENT" lines to make
it easier to group sets of debug lines based upon a single event, but
didn't filter them out based upon the event filter.  :-(  I'll make a
note to filter these out.

Fixed in GNOME CVS HEAD.  Thanks!

Will