Re: Orca problems with GAIM

Mike, you rock! That works beautifully!!  Thanks so much!

--Joanie

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org]
On Behalf Of Mike Pedersen
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:44 PM
To: Orca screen reader developers
Subject: Orca problems with GAIM

Hello all, I've been doing some investigating into the problems that
some of you are having reading new messages as they arrive.  It seems
to be some sort of a focus problem that I've only been able to
reproduce a couple times.  If a few of you could test the following I'd
appreciate it.
When in a chat that is not reading try to flat review into the panel
near the top of the window where new messages appear.  At this point,
have someone send you a chat message or just type one yourself.  I
believe after doing this messages should be spoken as they arrive.
Thanks for any feedback.
Mike