Re: Execute orca

Hi Sergio:

I need to do a quick amendment to these instructions.  The reason
my Ubuntu system was in an unknown state is that there appears to
be a regression introduced in some version of something in GNOME
CVS HEAD.  This regression is causing Orca to behave badly.  As
a result, there may be something in the QUICKSTART instructions
that could possibly cause you to pull in this bad thing.

I'm in the process in determining just what that something is and
will post the results here and update the QUICKSTART document
accordingly.

Will