Re: Orca Status of Firefox

Hi All:

I'm curious what the HTML rendering engine is in SeaMonkey.  If it's
Gecko, then it's the same thing as Firefox, meaning you're likely to get
the same exact user experience when using Orca.

I'm still hammering away at the Gecko stuff, and had some decent
progress yesterday -- I check things into GNOME CVS HEAD early and
often, and you can always see what's going on by looking at the
ChangeLog.

In addition, Ginn Chen from the Firefox team and I have also been
communicating.  I'm feeling pretty good about us being able to make a
lot of progress soon.

Will