Orca "HTML-Container" is driving me crazy!

Hi,
why does Orca always report "HTML-Container"? It happens again and again
when scrolling a webpage.
It seems as if this happens when I enter a new portion of the page, perhaps
a paragraph.
Is this really necessary, and is there a way to turn it off?
Btw.: Why does Orca repeat links and their context several times, partially
with a low voice? That low voice indicates a link, but this should be
sufficient information, why that redundancy?
Regards
Hermann