Re: Orca PACMate Braille Display

Hi Sean:

I have had no luck in getting the PACMate 40 from FS to work with
Orca.  The Braille options are turned on, but no Braille occurs.  If I
use Brltty in a text console, no problems occur.

Eeks.  Hopefully we can get this worked out.  Which operating system
(and distribution) are you working with, and which version of Orca and
BrlTTY are you using?

If the answer is Ubuntu Edgy and BrlTTY 3.7.2 and Orca v1.0 or better,
then the problem may be as simple as making a symbolic link
from /lib/libbrlapi.so to /lib/libbrlapi.so.0.4.1.

Will