Re: Orca problems with evolution

Hi Thomas:

I need help understanding what "freeze" means.

Does a bug buddy or crash dialog appear?

Do other applications appear to function properly?

Does the mouse cursor still move?

If you kill the evolution process, do things come back to life?

If you restart Orca, does the system come back to life?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Will