Re: Orca new user with a few questions

Henrik Nilsen Omma napsal(a):
2.  Can I use an external synthesizer with Orca, such as a Dectalk Express?

Others will be able to answer these better than I can, but it might help
you to know that we will also provide a version of Orca with an
experimental Speech Dispatcher back-end, which will be able to support
more synths. This will be in a separate repository though (compiled and
hosted by Luke)

Yes, Speech Dispatcher supports Dectalk.

Will, is the Speech Dispatcher backend patch being considered for
inclusion into Orca?  Let me know if you need any assistance.

Best regards, Tomas.