Re: Orca TTSynth and orca question

I am currently using the old unsupported viavoice.
Ttsynth is going to be the new name for the same product.
I do not have a software dectalk, but I have a hardware one.
I would say that viavoice/ttsynth has much better speech.
I do not quite understand what you mean by:
"is it a synthesizer or a synth and a driver."
You would be able to get it going with Orca, if that is what you want to know.
HTH, Willem