Re: Orca Default Gain setting too low?

Hey Al:

Sounds good.  I'll put it in there as a 9.  I'd prefer to put nothing in
there at all and let the engine default to its own level.  It's there,
however, so people can more easily set it for now.  When the
Configuration GUI is ultimately done, however, we should revisit
everything placed in the settings file.

Thanks!

Will