Orca Default Gain setting too low?

Hi Will,

I just checked out the build where you implemented the speech settings into user-settings.py.  Everything seems to be working; However at least with viavoice, my experience was that the default gain was too low, and until I edited the setting, speech was almost inaudible.  I don't know how this setting works across synths, or whether there will actually be an "ideal" default for it, but when in doubt, I would suggest making it higher rather than lower.  For me, a gain value of 9 put the volume about where it used to be before this change was made.

--Al