GAIM not automatically reading messages (was Re: orca 2 issues)

Hey Cody:

(Answering your issues one at a time and re-writing the subject lines to
help others that might look through the archives in the future).

1. When in gaim and inside an IM window with another person, I was
told that orca will automatically read incoming messages. I don't see
this happening. What should I do

It should be doing this.  There is a known issue where if you are typing
at the same time a message is coming in, your typing will interrupt the
message.  This may or may not be what you are running into.  Can you
describe more about what you are doing?

Will