From: Cody
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 7:39 PM
Subject: tarting orca

hi
  I have opened a terminal and typed

orca-setup

I get a prompt asking me which voice I want. I can't quite understand the 2 options, so I select one, then i am asked for speak echo charactors, I say Y for yes, after this I get no speech, what is going wrong? I have managed to get this far. I still can't get out of a terminal window, is there another type of setup I need to do?

thanx a lot
cody