Re: Orca and the volume control in FC5?

Hi all,
I'm running FC5 and have also experienced this bizarre behavior with the volume control applet.  Luckily, Orca tracks Alsamixer in a terminal quite well, so that's a workable solution for the moment.  Still, I too would be curious to know whether this is an Orca tracking issue or something specific to the applet itself.  I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this in other distros, or if it's something unique to FC5?

Regards,

Ricky