Re: [orca-devel] Structural navigation of OOo writer documents.

Part of this navigation is already available in the document navigator
as native support in OOo Writer. However, there is an introduction to
structural navigation in place in Orca to provide table navigation.
Orca+z turns this on and off.  I also have some interest in this and
saw bugs for part of this and expressed interest in working on them.
In particular, I would like to see the ability to have Orca
automatically speak when you come across headers and style changes
among other things.

Maybe we can work together on some of this.  I'm still trying to learn
how all this works yet.  Learning python but don't have a full grip on
all the ATK stuff and Orca internals.