[orca-devel] Structural navigation of OOo writer documents.
- From: Dattatray Bhat <bhatdv gmail com>
- To: orca-list gnome org, Orca-Devel <orca-devel-list gnome org>
- Cc: sagun baijal <sagunbaijal gmail com>, leena chourey <leenagour gmail com>
- Subject: [orca-devel] Structural navigation of OOo writer documents.
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:36:03 +0530
An item in the Orca Roadmap, viz. "Improved access to OpenOffice: July 2011 - July 2012" reads -
add the ability to access Writer documents similar to Gecko documents:
- Structural navigation for moving amongst elements, including form controls.
- "List of" dialogs, e.g. to get a list of all headings (not yet implemented for Gecko).
- Document summary (i.e. of the different elements in the document).
Is somebody already working on this, please? If not, I would like to take up the task.
] [Thread Prev