Re: [orca-devel] really no idea? Re: Some user-settings changes

Hi,
Thx for your answer.
The orca-customizations.py file contains additional user-settings which
are not special to that file but the orca settings menu doesn't touch or
owerwrite them.
This means that these are prefered settings.
eg.:
I am using the following in my customization.py:
orca.settings.brailleCheckBoxIndicators = ["[ ]", "[x]", "[-]"]
orca.settings.brailleRadioButtonIndicators = ["( )", "(x)"]
orca.settings.speechFactoryModules    = ["speechdispatcherfactory"]
orca.settings.enableBrailleContext = False
orca.settings.brailleSelectorIndicator = orca.settings.BRAILLE_SEL_BOTH
orca.settings.brailleLinkIndicator = orca.settings.BRAILLE_LINK_BOTH

Most of these can't be changed in usersettings.py anyway.
Except the last two.
Hope you could understand the description :-).
Thx for your work.
Regards
Halim