Re: [orca-devel] Need help with new-settings model
- From: José Vilmar Estácio de Souza <vilmar informal com br>
- To: Javier Hernández <javiube gmail com>
- Cc: orca-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [orca-devel] Need help with new-settings model
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:34:05 -0300
I tried to test and found a problem.
When I start the new orca, orca shows the orca's screen but the
preferences screen is not shown. if I click in the preference button,
orca tells me that there is already a preferenc's dialog running.
Resuming: I can not access the preference pages.
What am I doing wrong?
On 07/22/2010 08:59 AM, Javier Hernández wrote:
Yesterday, Alejandro Leiva pushed my last orca modifications, using 'new
settings model', but now I have a disturbing bug that blocks the merge
with master branch and to finishing final implementation and code
At the moment, new-settings branch includes:
- settings_manager fully functional
- classic backend (old user-settings.py)
- gconf_backend (new settings)
- Profiles support in gconf backend, you can:
- create new profiles
- load profiles
- change active profile to load
There are some bugs, but there is a special bug that i can't fix.
When I've just save new settings, they are all applied succesfully, but
if I want to exit Orca, I get a freeze and I don't know if this bug
makes any part of Orca doesn't work properly. I don't get a Traceback or
some debug info that can help me to fix this.
If I use classic backend over settings manager, all is fine, but the
problem is with gconf_backend, in loadSettings method.
Could anyone test the branch and give me some feedback about
new-settings and, specially, about this bug?
] [Thread Prev