Re: [orca-devel] Need help with new-settings model

Hi Javier.
I tried to test and found a problem.
When I start the new orca, orca shows the orca's screen but the preferences screen is not shown. if I click in the preference button, orca tells me that there is already a preferenc's dialog running.
Resuming: I can not access the preference pages.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.