Linking (Again)

Hello

I sorted out most of my linking troubles (didn't see the "extern" functions in
some of the generated files). I was wondering if someone could please point
me in the right direction with the last few. Included is an extract of my
generated sdr_corba.h file (generated using orbit-idl-2 --noskels --nostubs
- --nocommon sdr_corba.idl):

#ifdef ORBIT_IDL_C_IMODULE_sdr_corba
   static
#else
   extern
#endif
   const struct CORBA_TypeCode_struct TC_sdr_corba_component_name_struct;
#define TC_sdr_corba_component_name
((CORBA_TypeCode)&TC_sdr_corba_component_name_struct)

Now, the linker complains that "sdr_corba.o(.rodata+0x78): undefined reference
to `TC_sdr_corba_component_name_struct'". So I suspect that I must
instanciate this variable, but my question is: how and where?

Sorry if this seems trivial, but I'm quite new to all this. I get similar
errors when I try to compile the examples in the "test" directory that comes
with the orbitcpp source, so working through them didn't solve my problem.

Thank you in advance

Johan
- --
     "But without faith it is impossible to please him; for
      he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and
      that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek
      him."       Hebrews 11:6

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is beauty in simplicity"		-- Johan Cronje

Johan Cronje

Digital Signal Processing / Telecommunications Group
Room E355
Department Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Stellenbosch

jcronje dsp sun ac za
http://www.dsp.sun.ac.za/~jcronje
GPG Key: http://www.dsp.sun.ac.za/~jcronje/jcronje.asc