Re: Initial problems with CORBA::ORBit

Peter Lord wrote:

> I've been trying out CORBA::ORBit, and havn't been able to get started.  I've
> tried to hunt down an answer for this, but no luck.

Well, I've now tried reading in my own idl.... unfortunately, I get a core dump
with my perl script which is simply :-

	 use CORBA::ORBit idl => [ qw(all.idl) ];

The core dump seems to be within "IDL_tree_walk".  Note, however, the orbit idl
compilier quite happily accepts the idl.

Unfortunately, the idl doesn't belong to me so I can't give it out :-(,

Any ideas or debug suggestions ?

Many thanks,

Pete

--
Peter Lord, Technical Consultant, Kabira UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1753 787210
Mobile: +44 (0) 7867 970260
Email: peter lord kabira co uk