Initial problems with CORBA::ORBit
- From: Peter Lord <peter lord kabira co uk>
- To: orbit-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Initial problems with CORBA::ORBit
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:05:02 +0100
I've been trying out CORBA::ORBit, and havn't been able to get started. I've
tried to hunt down an answer for this, but no luck.
1) the ORBit echo client/server demo works okay, so I think I have ORBit
2) my perl version is 5.005_03 (which I think is okay) on Solaris 2.6
3) CORBA::ORBit seemed to build and install okay
When I fire up the demo server, I get :-
bash$ perl -Mblib server &
bash$ Using /raid/home/peter/src/perl/CORBA-ORBit-0.4.3/blib
The daily maximum is: 1000
And the ior of the server is written to account.ref
But, when I fire up the test client, I get :-
bash$ perl -Mblib client
incomplete message received at server line 183.
Exception: CORBA::BAD_PARAM ('IDL:omg.org/CORBA/BAD_PARAM:1.0')
An invalid parameter was passed
This seems to be when "deposit" is called.
Any brilliant ideas ?
] [Thread Prev