Re: Initial problems with CORBA::ORBit

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Peter Lord wrote:

> Peter Lord wrote:
> >
> > I've been trying out CORBA::ORBit, and havn't been able to get started.  I've
> > tried to hunt down an answer for this, but no luck.
>
> Well, I've now tried reading in my own idl.... unfortunately, I get a core dump
> with my perl script which is simply :-
>
> 	 use CORBA::ORBit idl => [ qw(all.idl) ];
>
> The core dump seems to be within "IDL_tree_walk".  Note, however, the orbit idl
> compilier quite happily accepts the idl.
>
> Unfortunately, the idl doesn't belong to me so I can't give it out :-(,
>
> Any ideas or debug suggestions ?

Yeah, try and take out any recursive types. I'm just starting to look
at the problems with recursion now. See the mail to the list before
your initial mail.. Let us know if works.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/orbit-perl-list/2001-April/msg00002.html

Owen could probably give an answer on this quicker, so I've CCed him.

Good Luck,
Mark.