Re: Making ORBit work with MS VS compilers

On 16/03/2008, at 14.13, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

Please consider at least build testing e-b. It really gets around in
the corners of the API.

Btw, if you happen to have some (otherwise simple) test programs that
test expected behaviour not tested by the existing test programs in
ORBit2, it would be a good idea to add them to the ORBit2 sources.

Yes, I know. Unfortunately all of my non-trivial code depends on brutus IDLs and are thus unsuitable for the test suite.

BR,
  jules