ORB breaks when going remote with large messages

Hi all,

I have an orbit2 client-server app that transfers large objects (images) from server to client app. This works perfect when I run both server and client on the same machine. When I go remote (running the client on a different machine) some calls fail. I have the feeling that it is message size related.

Eg. transferring a grey image of 129600 bytes works OK, Sending the same image in color (3x129600) doesn’t work.

Is there a maximum size that orbit can transfer remotely?

I have set the ORBInitialMsgLimit parameter to 1000000.

Thanks in advance

Yves