Re: Client Callback

Jules Colding wrote:
On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 09:28 +0100, werner wrote:

Dear Mailinglist!

I am a orbit newbie. I would like to know if there is some client
callback mechanism. I know that the event service is not implemented
yet. Is there some workaround to make a callback to the client from the
server?

Just hand the server a call back reference to an object in the client.

HTH,
  jules

OK, that's good news. Does this work through a firewall? It should work if the connection that is opened by the client stays open and is used for the callback by the server. Is that  possible?

Thanks for your help!
Werner