ORBit_small_invoke_async issue

Hi,

When I call ORBit_small_invoke_async() from client side,
the ORBit_small_invoke_async() will return immediately without
waithing for servant to finish the task, right ?

If my understanding is correct, ORBit_small_invoke_async() simply
queue the command.   Is it possible to know the command
already been sent to servant side ?   I don't need to know the
exact time, but it will be great if I can make sure (from client side)
that servant method already running.   Thanks.

Regards
KC