[orbit] object_to_string & string_to_object

I have some problems using the methods CORBA_ORB_object_to_string and CORBA_ORB_string_to_object.

My code snippets looks like this:

Snippet 1.

[..]
CORBA_char *callerIOR = CORBA_ORB_object_to_string(global_orb, caller, ev);
if (eh_raised_exception(ev)){
  fprintf(stderr, "Raised exception: %s\n", CORBA_exception_id(ev));
  CORBA_exception_free(ev);
[..]

Question: Should one free callerIOR? If I do this, everythings freezes. How to handle this? Where could I have read about that?

Snippet 2.

[..]
CORBA_Object caller = (CORBA_Object) CORBA_ORB_string_to_object(global_orb, callerIOR, ev);

if (eh_raised_exception(ev)){
  debug(DEFAULT_DEBUG_FLAGS, "Could not find registered caller.\n");
  CORBA_exception_free(ev);
[..]

Question: What should I do to caller, if I reach the end of my function and wont need it anymore? How can I "free" it? Should I "free" it?

Last question:

One of my objects has a oneway method. What happens if I invokef that method, that object is then processing this method but gets another method call? What happens if that object gets 10000 calls while processing the first one?

I hope that my English was not _that_ bad...

Marcus Lunzenauer