GIOP v1.0

Hello:

I use ORBit2 to generate GIOP_1_0 traffic. Because this isn't a ORB_init option
I patch the CORBA_ORB_type in the server to set the version of GIOP to 1.0 as:

   orb = CORBA_ORB_init(&argc, argv, "orbit-local-orb", &ev);
   orb->default_giop_version = 0; // GIOP 1.0

But this is very ugly because I need the interal API. I want to know any other
way for the same effect. I'd like a hypothetical option in the ORB_init() for do
this feature.

Thanks in advance.