orbhttp.[ch] missing from the 2.9.6 and 2.9.7 tarballs

Hello.

If I configure ORBit2 2.9.6 with "configure --enable-http", the build
will fail, due to a missing orbhttp.h.

In fact, the files orbhttp.[ch] seem to be missing from the ORBit2 2.9.6
and 2.9.7 tarballs. They are in the 2.5.1 tarball. I didn't check
versions between those. They seem to be in CVS. So I think there's some
kind of packaging error.

Thanks, regards,

--
Richard Dawe