Re: Serious bug in idl compiler (non-compiling generated files)

Hi Jules,

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 12:17 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
> which is just plain ugly to read in a header file for a type where the
> client is expected to do "switch()" on a const CORBA char.

	The patch looks fine to me; assuming our regression tests pass (make
check) - as you commit, can you add a sample like this to
test/everything/everything.idl so we'll catch it in future ?.

	Also - with libIDL one of the things I've often wanted to do is to
write / steal a very small/simple pre-processor & have that built-in to
avoid requiring invoking gpp [ also should bin forking 'indent' to make
the output look nicer, it's really not necessary ], if you're interested
that is :-)

	HTH,

 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot