Re: More multi-threading questions...

Hi Justin,

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 12:55, Justin Schoeman wrote:
> Anyway, now that I am _actually_ using g_main_loop_quit() to shut down
> the main thread, I can now shut down the server cleanly!

	Good :-)

> The occasional assertion - aborts on startup are still there though, but
> I have found no way to replicate them in gdb - they seem to be timing
> related, and gdb affects the timing too much...

	Ok - do these dump core when they abort; if so we can get a useful
trace. gdb app core.12345\n t a a bt\n etc. If you're not saving a core
do:  ulimit -c unlimited first - that may be the problem. If it's not a
fatal error, make it so in the source, re-compile etc.

	Thanks,

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot