More multi-threading questions...

Hi everybody, me again ;-)

Just when I thought I was getting CORBA/ORBit whipped, it turned vicious
on me, and now I am the one that is thouroghly beaten...

The problem I am now seeing is this.  When the CORBA server is
multi-threaded AND it performs CORBA client calls (in this case name
service bindings), I get errors like:

** ERROR **: file giop-connection.c: line 69 (giop_connection_dispose):
assertion failed: (cnx->incoming_msg == NULL)

or

** ERROR **: Failed to write to GIOP wakeup socket -1 0x9(9) (-1)

or occasionally it works flawlessly.  These problems seem to relate to
multi-threading issues between clients and servers, although that is
really strange, as it happens exactly the same if the client and server
share the same ORB, or not...

This problem does not occur if either
1) I use a single threaded server;
2) I use files to pass IORs, instead of a name service.

Can anybody give me any advice on this one?

Thanks,

-justin