re-enterancy ...

Hi Mark,

	I remember you having very fixed views on adding re-enterancy guards to
client code; as in "Don't add a non-standard method" - and yet; having
poked at the spec there seems no standard way to do this.

	I was hoping that the CORBA_Object_set_policy_overrides thing would
work - but that's going to suck for concurrent users of the same object
handle (a common scenario with async / threaded invocations).

	So - I'm back to:

	ORBit_small_push/pop_renterancy_guard (ORBitSmallGuard *);

	of some sort; with per cnx/impl/etc. settings.

	To re-cap this is the _client side_ phenomenon of uncontrolled
re-enterancy we're trying to stop.

	Thanks,