Re: re-enterancy ...

Hi Michael,

Working with C++ ORBS the rule tends to be that if you make a remote
call then it can be reentrant.

The only reason people put up with it is that the alternative is to have
your process not respond to incoming calls when making an outgoing call
- not good in a server.

The solution tends to be lots of locks - which means lots of dead locks
until you get them right. I'm not sure there is a middle ground.

Alex.