Re: string problem solved - books

Hi Peter,

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 09:37, Peter Van Osta wrote:
> I would like to find some good books(s) on CORBA, ORBit and C, not
> complete beginner level but intermediate, any books to recommend ? The
> documentation I can find online is all entry level as far as I can see.

	I know of no good books on the C binding for CORBA. However - if you
print out the OMG C binding spec. I suspect you'll find that it's not as
frightening as it looks (particularly in hard-copy), and you can get to
grips with it quite easily.

	Glad it's going well,

	HTH,

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot