Re: string problem solved - books

Hi Michael,

As I said before, I still get confused between CORBA and C. It is not
easy to think "CORBA" when using C for both the client and the server
:-) I am starting to find my way around with CORBA, but sometimes I
still mix C and CORBA which gives nasty bugs in the software (sorry
Michael).

I would like to find some good books(s) on CORBA, ORBit and C, not
complete beginner level but intermediate, any books to recommend ? The
documentation I can find online is all entry level as far as I can see.

B.T.W. the support form the ORBit community is great and has already
helped me a lot, thank you all very much guys! ORBit performs realy well
for our automation and image analysis project. The remote controlled
high-capacity microscopy based reader sytem is now operational in its
basic form, more feature to be added in the following weeks. It is
exciting to see the massive cell-crunching system come alive.

Best regards,

Peter Van Osta

Union Biometrica N.V./S.A.
European Scientific Operations (ESO)