Reenablling the orbit-name-server-2 daemon

I reenabled the orbit-name-server-2 daemon by backing out a change to
src/services/name/ The program now builds, and if I run it
from the build directory it writes out an IOR. However, "make install"
doesn't install either orbit-name-server-2 or name-client-2.

Unless I'm missing something, ORBit2 cannot function as a CORBA server
using CosNaming stuff without the name server. If so, could someone
reinstate that building and installation of orbit-name-server-2?

-- (work) (home)