ORBit2 Naming Service.

Heya,

I'm looking for some help with the CORBA/ORBit2 Naming Service, and I'm
really stuck, I think this is probably a FAQ, but I've googled until my
fingers are bleeding, and I just can't find any good material or answers
that work.

Basically, my server does a few calls:

     CosNaming_NamingContext root_name;
     CosNaming_NameComponent name_component[2] = {{"RMP", "subcontext"},
                                                  {"Types", "server"}};
     CosNaming_Name          name = {2, 2, name_component, CORBA_FALSE};

     root_name = CORBA_ORB_resolve_initial_references(orb,
"NameService", ev);
     if (raised_exception(ev))
         return;

     CosNaming_NamingContext_bind(root_name, &name, service, ev);
     if (raised_exception(ev))
         return;

-------
and my client does what I believe is the opposite:
     CosNaming_NamingContext root_name;
     CosNaming_NameComponent name_component[2] = {{"RMP", "subcontext"},
                                                  {"Types", "server"}};
     CosNaming_Name          name = {2, 2, name_component, CORBA_FALSE};
     CORBA_Object            obj;

     root_name = CORBA_ORB_resolve_initial_references(orb,
"NameService", ev);
     if (raised_exception(ev))
         return;

     obj = CosNaming_NamingContext_resolve(root_name,
                                           &name,
                                           ev);

     if (raised_exception(ev))
         return;
--------

What else, beyond this do I need to do to get my client to work? The
rest of the CORBA initialisation on both sides seems to go fine, however
no matter whether the server is running or not, on the client, I get a:
** ERROR **: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0

Now, from what I've read, I may or may not need to start
orbit-name-service, and may or may not need to pass the client and
server IOR's of orbit-name-service? Everything else seems to work except
this CosNaming part, and it seems to be a FAQ, but everything I've tried
doesn't seem to work :(

Cheers,
Chris.