copying a structure

Hi,

Is it possible to receive a structure by the client from the server ?

In the client I have declared some static structures of the same type as
some which I get back form the server. However I cannot do &mystruct =
get_struct_from_server( ... );

I have to declare a structure *pointstruct and then use pointstruct =
get_struct_from_server( ... ); Afterwards I have to copy all the
elements of the structure "pointstruct" to "mystruct" one by one. The
next best thing would be to copy "pointstruct" intto "mystruct" in one
command, but the structures contain strings, so that would need special
CORBA-care ?

Best regards,

Peter Van Osta