CORBA_free problem

Hi,

I have some problem with CORBA_free on the client side. I allocate a
structure on the server side and transfer the structure to the client.
When I want to free the transferred structure in the client I get the
following error/crash:

ORBit-ERROR **: file allocators.c: line 123 (ORBit_free): assertion
failed: (block->magic == 0xdeadbeef)
aborting...
Abort

The structure contains some strings, which all could be freed with
CORBA_free, but when I want to free the structure itself the application
crashes.

Regards,

Peter Van Osta

Union Biometrica N.V./S.A.