Re: libIDL

I should add, if the ORBit IDL compiler and tstidl.c, in addition to
the libIDL source, contain too much information, you might try viewing
them through matrix-less (an extended version of less), which encodes
the source into green glyphs falling down on a black background,
making it much easier to understand.

:*)  sorry it is late I could not pass that one up... :P

Andrew

 .........----------------==================----
..--==-  15 Jul 2003 23:24:56 -0700,
..--==-  Andrew Veliath (AV) discussed:

 AV)  Hi Andrew,
 AV)  There is a really small little info file I wrote a while back that
 AV)  isn't very useful, but more useful are some of the header files and
 AV)  sample programs that are contained there.  Use the source, Luke :-).

 AV)  Take a look at the ORBit IDL compiler and see tstidl.c for a really
 AV)  simple example.  Once you get the hang of parse tree traversal, you
 AV)  will learn to swing around the tree quite easily :-P.

 AV)  Regards,

 AV)  Andrew

 AV)  .........----------------==================----
..--==-  Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:56:10 +0100,
..--==-  Andy Edmonds (AE) mentioned:

 AV)  AE)  <libIDL Newbie Q>
 AV)  AE)  Hiyas all!
 AV)  AE)  I'm trying to find some documentation for libIDL and so far all I've
 AV)  AE)  found is the sparse doc that Andrew T. Veliath (may of) wrote. Are
 AV)  AE)  there any resources for it anywhere else?

 AV)  AE)  Cheers :)

 AV)  AE)  Andy

 AV)  AE)  </libIDL Newbie Q>

 AV)  AE)  orbit-list mailing list