Re: libIDL

Hi Andrew,

There is a really small little info file I wrote a while back that
isn't very useful, but more useful are some of the header files and
sample programs that are contained there.  Use the source, Luke :-).

Take a look at the ORBit IDL compiler and see tstidl.c for a really
simple example.  Once you get the hang of parse tree traversal, you
will learn to swing around the tree quite easily :-P.

Regards,

Andrew

 .........----------------==================----
..--==-  Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:56:10 +0100,
..--==-  Andy Edmonds (AE) mentioned:

 AE)  <libIDL Newbie Q>
 AE)  Hiyas all!
 AE)  I'm trying to find some documentation for libIDL and so far all I've
 AE)  found is the sparse doc that Andrew T. Veliath (may of) wrote. Are
 AE)  there any resources for it anywhere else?

 AE)  Cheers :)

 AE)  Andy

 AE)  </libIDL Newbie Q>

 AE)  orbit-list mailing list