ORBit_small_get_connection ...

Hi Havoc,

	So - I just did a quick grep of known hard-core ORBit2 users, and I hit
GConf as the only code using this method.

	The problem is - that the initial impl. didn't reference
the object it returned; this really screws thread safety (obviously).
I've committed a change to ORBit2 adding an
ORBit_small_connection_unref() method; thinking that no-one was using it
yet.

	So - should I back that out and/or can we cope with this bin-incompat
change [ it's quite nasty if the unref is not there, a largeish
cumulative connection resource leak ;-].

	Of course; we can add a ORBit_small_get_connection_ref method that does
the right thing and migrate GConf to that ;-) how do people feel ?