Learning ORBit2

Frank Rehberger wrote:
> Hello Greg,
>
> this ORBit2 tutorial is early stage, but  might help you to implement a
> first CORBA application for Gnome.
>
> http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~frehberg/ORBit2_Tutorial.html
>
> I am very much interested in your opinion. If something needs more
> explanation, please tell me.
>
> Further more, test applications in ORBit2/tests have been bugfixed and
> should execute without any error now. Please have a look at:
> http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/ORBit2/test/
>
> As soon as possible I will have a look at your code.
>
> Best regards, Frank

Frank,

This was a big help thanks.  I've now got a happy test client/server
pair running with ORBit2 now.  Your tutorial is a good start.  You might
consider including a compile/link example with explanations.

I've got 3 questions.

1. Is there an ORBit2 library reference of some sort floating around?

2. ORBit2 server side can only operate on 1 request at a time?

3. Will a CORBA_ORB_shutdown() work on the server side while processing
a oneway request?

--
Greg Edwards
New Age Software, Inc. - http://www.nas-inet.com