string handling problem

Hi,

I have been reading manuals and the list archive, but I just can't get
the string handling right. I can't get the server to return a string as
part of the function arguments ( see below) ? I don't get the string
back, but always another string which was "filled' before. how to let a
server fill/copy/manipulate a string and have it back ?

This is only a small test, because the next thing is to be able to send
and receive sequences for images.

static CORBA_short
impl_MyServer_MyStringSendReceive(impl_POA_MyServer * servant,
				      CORBA_char * mystr,
				      CORBA_char ** message,
				      CORBA_Environment * ev)
{
	CORBA_short retval = ( CORBA_short )TRUE;

	fprintf( stdout,"Received request...\n" );
	g_message( "[server] %s", mystr );
	*message = CORBA_string_alloc( 63);
	*message = CORBA_string_dup( mystr );

	return retval;