Re: Using ORBit2 for telco services

Hi Sergei,

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 11:22, Sergei Naumov wrote:
> Are there any estimates on how many calls per second would bring the
> server down? Or it just slows like a crowl?

	Well; there is a fundamental flow control issue here, ultimately, if it
can't accept connections fast enough it'll just throttle the input.
You'd need to test it on your hardware to get any meaningful data though
- I'm most interested in optimizing it for you if you have real profile
data though.

> I have also seen another project called OpenORB and another one called
> CommunityORB. Do they stem from ORBit or they are separate entities?

	No idea; never heard of either, sorry.