Re: Using ORBit2 for telco services

÷ ÷ÔÒ, 01.04.2003, × 13:28, Michael Meeks ÐÉÛÅÔ:

> 	A few hundred calls per second is not a problem; one problem is that
> ORBit2 is not multi-threaded; that's a pretty serious problem for
> hard-core deployment. However - the multi-threading support is vastly
> improved in the HEAD linc/ORBit2 - due for release in ~4 months or so.

Are there any estimates on how many calls per second would bring the
server down? Or it just slows like a crowl?

I have also seen another project called OpenORB and another one called
CommunityORB. Do they stem from ORBit or they are separate entities?

Sergei