RE: libbonobomm-1.3.5 configure needs ORBit-2.0-cpp

That was a long time ago. You need orbitcpp-1.3, as mentioned in the
announcements. Feel free to patch a README or something similar if it is
necessary.

> I realize that in contacting you directly, I might not be following
> protocol. If that is the case, I apologize and ask that you please
> suggest where I might request help. Thank you.

Never contact me directly unless you are offering me money. I only replied
because you sent this to a mailing list too.

Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net
www.murrayc.com